Now This Is The Life!
A carefree life is what you’ll find at Bluff View Estates. Featuring spacious, well appointed apartments with luxury finishes, secured entry and onsite concierge services. Bluff View Estates is the perfect choice for premier retirement living.
Our Options – Built to Suit Your Life
At Bluff View Estates Senior Living, we understand that everyone who comes to tour with us wants to stay as independent as possible. That is our goal, too. At Bluff View Estates Senior Living, you will no longer have the household chores such as shoveling snow, mowing the grass or maintaining your home. You will have time to do the many things that you always wanted to do when you had time.
Bluff View Estates Senior Living is ideal for older adults who are able to manage the day-to-day tasks on their own, but want to take advantage of all that community living has to offer. You will have privacy and autonomy of your own apartment home and still have the community space to socialize and entertain with past and new friends.
Our “Inspire Wellness” program promotes the 7 Dimensions of Wellness: Physical, Social, Intellectual, Spiritual, Emotional, Vocational and Environmental. We know that each person is unique and we want to help meet the individual goals and needs of those who choose to call Bluff View Estates Senior Living Home.
Apartment Home Amenities
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments available
- Balconies on select apartment homes
- Washer and dryer in all one and two bedroom apartments
- Custom Blinds
- Full kitchen package with range, refrigerator and microwave
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- All utilities (except telephone) including basic tv satellite package
- Controlled access entry system
- Health and wellness programs
- Social, recreational, educational and spiritual opportunities
- Community Room for social and recreational events
- Fitness room
- Chapel on campus
- Salon on campus
- Courtyard seating
- Fireside lounge
Find the answers you need!
- Are you looking for relief from the daily tasks (cleaning, mowing, shoveling and repairs) and expense of keeping up a household?
- Are you looking for a convenient and safe environment to call home?
- Do you look forward to socialization and community spaces for fun and relaxation?
- Do you want to spend more time enjoying your family and friends, travelling and maybe volunteering in the community?
- Are you independently caring for yourself and not requiring daily home care support?
If the answer is yes to any of the questions above, Independent Living is the best option for you.
It’s not always easy to tell when you or a loved one needs more help. If you have questions on the best option for you, visit our frequently asked questions. If you find that you need additional assistance, you can learn more about the over 40 independent living, assisted living, memory card and skilled nursing communities that are part of Tealwood Senior Living. You’ll have the comfort of knowing the expertise of our team will guide you in the right direction. Visit www.twsl.com for more information.
What is the next step?
Call us today and schedule your tour (507) 703-6300.